cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

a problem about positions

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

i have created a position(ID50008879) in PO13,but when i hiring a employee in PA40, enter the position (ID50008879) to the Org.Assignment, a error message come out which sai Entry S 50008879 does not exist in T528B (check entry)

how can i move the Entry S 50008879 to table T528B?

HELP ME PLZ!

thanks very much

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi My friend

The problem reported by you can occur due to any of the two reasons:

1. It may be because of wrong data on the PA side.I assume that the data upload works not correct or not all needed fields of IT 0001 are filled during the upload. The affected field is 'OTYPE' of IT 0001. The value has always to be 'S', even for the default position.

During the BI a foreign key check is done that fails because of the missing value of p0001-otype.

Please check your IT0001 record.

2. Another reason for your problem can be that in table T528B Begda and Endda dates are later then that the relationship date.

Please also make sure that the validity date of those positions in a target client is what is expected. For the detail information of transporting PD objects.

I hope the solution given by me will solve your problem.

Regards,

Jun

JohnWick
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Grubby use this report:

RHINTE10

Be sure that you have created the position in the correct Integration Plan Version / Active Plan Version in table T77S0

when you execute this report the position must exist in T528B

Hope this help

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi cmpos

but the position that i created in PO13 does'nt in table T528B

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai..

Pls check IT1001 as to what all relations u have maintained for that position. Make sure to maintain relation ship between org unit and position

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you created realation ship for organisational unit and cost center?

Regards,

Manoj.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi manoj

i created realation ship for org. unit