cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Maintain SLD Connection Parameters

Former Member
0 Kudos

First time install of XI. On page 34 of install guide "Maintain SLD Connection Parameters". Ran transaction SLDAPPLCUST. Entered all the correct information except for Password which is blocked, not updateable. Then his SAVE, but entry disappears. Click Display<->Change but entry does not appear. How do I set the password for XIAPPLUSER and why does the entry disappear after SAVE?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you open up SXMB_IFR then click on Administration then click on Exchange Profile on the left. There will be properties and under your ApplicationSystem your parameters for user and password are com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.name and com.sap.aii.applicationsystem.serviceuser.pwd respectively. XIAPPLUSER should be the .name parameter.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

May be you do not have right authorization. Check whether you have SAP_SLD_ADMINISTRATOR or SAP_SLD_CONFIGURATOR role is assigned to you. If not assign them to your user id and regenerate the roles.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ran SLDCHECK, which gives an error "No SLD Server Access Maintained. Use transaction SLDAPICUST". Logged in as DDIC and ran SLDAPICUST, created an entry but Password field is still not updateable. Also tried logging in as XISUPER - same issue, can't enter a password. Have checked roles and info in SXMB_IFR both look fine. ANy suggestions?

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you go in SLDAPICUST click menu --> Table --> Display or change

Then click on password the icon changes from glasses to pen. click on that. Then enter your password. DDIC should be able to do that with no doubt.

let me know if you still have problems.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Logged in as DDIC, run SLDAPICUST, select Display<->Change, table changes, click "Insert Row", enter information but can't update Password field. Click "Save", new row disappears. Using client 000 but changed it to allow updated with auto recording of changes. Any ideas?

Former Member
0 Kudos

As Sudhir mentioned, you have to logon to the Integration Server Client (other than 000 and 066). The installer must have copied client during the installation. This is a pre-requisite for XI installation. If this step was not performed, I am afraid you have to install the XI again.

If you want to make your default client on the GUI to your integration client, add <b>login/system_client</b> parameter to your instance profile.

How to ?

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cameron,

I am sorry to say that but you need to start over again. I learnt it in the same way about 2 yrs ago. Those sleepless nights...sorry again.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

On page 16 of the Install Guide it says that if you have already installed the J2EE engine in 000, copy the client and change config according to the instructions below. I have done this. Is there no other way? I've been working on this install for 5 days now.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Use the windows GUI and the Password popup appears. I was using the Java GUI and the password popup does not work.