cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mapping of Multiple Line Items

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello All,

While trying to post a purchase order creation into R/3, there are several line items in the purchase order. Each has different quantity, GL account, cost center and unit price. So how should I map it to the target field.

Occurence of order detail

order detail 0..1

list of item details 1..1

Item detail 1..unbounded

base item detail 1..1

line item number 1..1

buyer line item num 1..1

So occurence of buyer line item number is not unbounded. so how can I duplicate this buyer line item number?

For example, In the XML source message I have 5 line items.....

for line item one, I have quantity A, GL account B, cost center C and unit price D,

for line item two, I have line item X, Quantity Y, GL account Z, Cost center M and unit price N, etc

When I am trying to map I am able to pick only the first line item. Can anyone throw some light on how I should map all the line items data?

If anyone can help me with mapping of this. A bit in detail please

Regards,

Neelima

CSC

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neelima,

Check out this blog....

/people/claus.wallacher/blog/2006/06/29/message-splitting-using-the-graphical-mapping-tool ( with PO only)

Multiple line items are generated basically using Context.

Hope this will help.

Let me know if you need more details.

Nilesh

VijayKonam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Neelima,

Change the target buyer line item to 1..unbounded. then onlu you will be able to map it as muliple occurances. Otherwise, you will end up in the first line item being mapped to this target. Better if you can provide the source structure, it would make things easier.

VJ