cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Annual Plan for Controlling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

How can I create my annual plan in the system so that I can have my Actual/Plan/Variance comparison?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member193516
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For Cost Centre - transaction KP06

but you need to have some ground work done beforehand (planning layouts, planner profile etc).

Cheers

Hein

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have nothing, how can I do that ground work you mentioned?? I need to have the information plan of cost center and profit center in SAP in order to make the comparisons in the system and also can have it in BW.

Today in the company we only work with the actual posts.

I´ll appreciate any help

Thanks

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

SPRO>Controlling>General Controlling>Organization>Maintain Versions.

Maintain fiscal year dependant version parameters.

Then plan in KP06, use standard profiles and layouts provided by SAP.

After planning run report through the t-code S_ALR_87013611 - Cost Centers: Actual/Plan/Variance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I almost have it.

One last question, How can I use the layouts provided by SAP to transfer de information from Excel to SAP. Do I need to work with my ABAP? Or how can I do it?

Thanks for your help

Former Member
0 Kudos

you will have option to do in KP06. Go to extras tab --> excel planning --> upload. you can specify the excel file (tab delimited) you want to load here. I beleive you have to save your excel file as tab delimted file and use that to upload.

Assign points if helpful

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

That's a big question, more than being a last question

<a href="https://forums.sdn.sap.com/click.jspa?searchID=6073176&messageID=4105405">Refer to my thread!</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that should help.

Thanks a lot.. I´ll let you know the result.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sridhar,

I´ve tried and followed your three steps and I have the same problem of Anup Keswani; I have my test file but when I try to upload it in KP06 I get this error "No file description"

Did I miss something?

Thanks

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Enter a test data with cost center, elements, period, version, year. and save all. You may want to save the file as a model in your desktop with a different name say CCAPlan.csv. (<b>You will notice, as you come out a new file description field that was blank earlier is now populated with a name like 01_1P1_(layout name)</b>XXXXXX_Profile Name (XXXXX)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I have done that.

I have my test file but when I try to upload it in KP06 I get this error "No file description"

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need to give any file name in the tab after you give the path or file for uploading of data

file discriptions -

(give anyname to it)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I can´t, what else should I do?? I have tried all of your suggestions and I still have the same problem to upload the file.

Also, to upload my profit center plan I´m using Tcode 7KE1 and I´m going to follow the same steps from de cost center. Is that correct??

former_member188826
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Mail me, I shall send you relevant screen shots.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can also use LSMW tool and upload data in KP06.

Regds

Milind

Former Member
0 Kudos

MILIND, so, did you mean using BAPI transactions in LSMW for KP06? i'd like to hear your details since we met some problems in IDOC processing...

Former Member
0 Kudos

you can create your plan based on cost center and cost element combination in KP06. You need to sit with your cost accountant to do the home work.

assign points if helpful