cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

same business system in 2 differen scenarios

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends.

As it is not possible to create 2 businness systems in SLD to the same client , Is there any way to use the same business system , in 2 or more different scenarios in ID and how.

1000 thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Fedal,

Can you please provide us more details about requirement. You can use same Business System in "N" number of scenario....there is no restriction.

Nilesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your replay.

The issue is in my scenario , I am using the business system related to client 100 , it is called

BSED0_100.

But now I want to use the business system of client 120 (BSED0_120) in the same scenario , to send an RFC request.

BSED0_120 it is already being used by another scenario , that why I can not se it in the list when I try to assign business system.

The question is how can I use BSED0_120 in my scenario despite it is being used by another scenario.

I tried to create another BS for client 120, in SLD but it said that theres is already a business system related to client 120.

I hope this explain the problem and many thanks.

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

>>BSED0_120 it is already being used by another scenario , that why I can not se it in the list when I try to assign business system.

This should not be an issue, U can use the same Business Systems in any no of scenario,there is no restriction in this.

Try to add the business system to your scenario.

ID: Object(Tab)--->Service Without Party -

>Business System -

> Right Click BSED0_120 and select Add to Scenario and select your scenario namespace.

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Fadel,

In your configuration time, go to <b>objects </b> tab and select <b>BSED0_120</b>, right click and click on add to the scenario, for the scenario you select yours !!

Regards

Ramesh p

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The question is how can I use BSED0_120 in my scenario despite it is being used by another scenario.

when you try to assign the busniess syste for the first time alone you c the BS name in the list of ASsign BS list...once you have assigned it then it gets stored in the object list.......

just goto to the list (m,iddle tab) cselect the BS BSED0_120 ans use add top scenarion....this will add the BS to your ID scenario without any adapters if you want you can crete new CC or select the existing one int he BS ans repare the steps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

It will never allow you to create another BS for client 120 since in the SLD there is already a business system related to client 120.

So you should simple add this BS to the Scenario you want to.Just go to objects and say add to scenario.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

I hope it works now..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys and girls

Thanks for the good answers, it works now

You are such nice people and ready to help beginners like me.

regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

ofcourse its possible

just go to <i>objects</i> tabs in ID,select your business system then right click and hit <i>add to scenario</i>,after that give the name of ur scenario

Thanx

Aamir