cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Convert SAPScript output into Word document (.doc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I want to convert the output of sapscript into the word document. Will u pls. suggest the appropriate way to achieve it.

We have a Function Module which converts the ouput in to the PDF and RTF format. Is dere a possibility to convert it into the DOC file.

Thanks,

Hitz

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

After generating your Script, Execute it and click print it will generate one Spool request no. Note this no and goto SE38 and type RSTXPDF4 and execute it.

Now give the spool request no generated and execute. You get a Form in PDF format.

Hope it helps.

S.Agarwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi ,

Use ABAP program: RSTXSCRP

It will download and upload your sapscripts as a text file in your local harddisk.

when u execute that program ,one screen appears.there u have to enter the directory path and the name of the upload or download file. Use the naming conventions of the file system where the file is located.

File system Example

Windows, DOS d:\tmp\text.rtf

Unix /usr/sap/c11/SYS/global/text.rtf

When uploading, the data in the file is transported into the SAP System. When downloading, the data is stored in the file by the SAP System.

If you are working on a PC, enter a file that is located on a hard disk or a disk of the PC. If the PC is connected to a network, or if you are on a workstation, you can specify a file on a remote disk.

and for converting the output in to PDF format use the function module CONVERT_OTF.

u can use these function modules to convert the script.

SX_OBJECT_CONVERT_OTF_PDF Conversion From OTF to PDF (SAPScript conversion)

SX_OBJECT_CONVERT_OTF_PRT Conversion From OTF to Printer Format (SAPScript conversion)

SX_OBJECT_CONVERT_OTF_RAW Conversion From OTF to ASCII (SAPScript conversion)

i think there is no such function module to convert script out put into DOC format.

Reward points if useful.

Thanks,

Usha

Message was edited by:

usha

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

The given information is good but my concern is whatever SAPScript I am developing all must be have the functionality of FAX,email and print.

I already develop the solution for how its going to FAX it and even major script is generating pdf, so thats not a problem. I already develop the solution for both FAX and email with attachment as a pdf.

I have another rek in which i have to generate the ouput in doc file, not in pdf. As such script is having signature and logo as well. So if there is any function module through which I can generate the ouput in doc format then it will b great.

Thanks,

Hitz