Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XBLNR_ALT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

We have a requirement here to make a substitution to the XBLNR_ALT field for Italy. We already set up all the necessary and everything is working perfectly for the ODN piece.

The requirement is now to create a substitution for other document, some kind of Selfbilling process where the user needs to enter the document number being created and this document needs to flow in to the BKPF-XBLNR_ALT field. We have tried an FI substitution, which helps perfectly when the document is being created using an FI tcode such as FB01 or F-02. But if we try to created the document using the FM: BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST or IDOC_INPUT_ACC_BILLING it is not getting substituted. I can debug the substitution and it is possible to see it is getting substituted succesfully, but at the end BKPF tables doesn't get updated.

Any tips will greatly appreciated.

Hugo

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

I found a way, by using a BTE.

0 Kudos

Hugo Hinojos

can you let me know how did you resolved this issue. we are also facing the same issue now.

thanks,

suneel