cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementing SSO from third party(non-sap) to SRM

0 Kudos

Dear Forum experts,

We are currently evaluating a requirment to provide single sign-on from a external system (non-SAP) to SRM. I searched the forum and library for details and was only able to get details about SSO to external system FROM SAP to another SAP ( or Non-SAP).

Our implementation is for Internal Users and they will login to our corporate intranet using user id/pw and then from there they will click a link and will be taken to the SRM system without another login (sso). The other application will send the encrypted user id via url and will provide the sso key and APIs to decrypt the id. The user ids will be maintained in the SRM also (same as the one that is in other system)

We have both ABAP and Java Stack installed in SRM 4.0.

Can anyone please point me to the documentation/discussion where this is described/discussed.

Regards

Gabriel

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gabrie

check this link may get some help

/thread/260638 [original link is broken]

Thanks!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am very sorry but i was not able to find anything relevant for your case , to provide single sign on from external system.

as far as i know single sign on is possible within various components and not from external systems to SRM.

i have gone through all the notes available and also the documentaton , but looks like it is not supported.