cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products are not visible while creating shopping cart

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Recently i replicated material master from ECC 6.0 to SRM 5.0.

While creating shopping cart when i try to search for the products which are replicated from R/3 to SRM are not visible.

What are required setting those needs to be done in SRM.

I created a local SRM product and it is visible in the search process.

Can any one has the similar experience like this if so what are the possible

settings those needs to be done.

Thanks in advance...

with regards,

mahesh

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

If you products were replicated, you should see them for selection in the shopping cart screens. Seems like although in R3AM1, you see the object MATERIAL in status completed, your materials might not have been replicated to SRM. Please check table COMM_PRODUCT to see the details of what products have been replicated?

Also there are multiple reasons of why you see the status of a object completed but dont see any materials in SRM. Please check SMW01 and SMWP to see the BDoc Log.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

I checked the product master in SRM using transaction COMMPR01 and checked in the table COMM_PRODUCT.

I even replicated the backend prices for the products that are available in SRM Product workbench.

The problem is only these products are not visible in EBP.

with regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

Please assign the product catgory responsibility to various Purchasing groups and these purchasing groups must have the Organizational responsibility of the Org unit where this user you are using to check for the products.

Since the product category responsibilties are not assigned, the products automatically dont show up. Can you verify the same.

Plsassign points if answer is usefull !

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sundeep,

Thank you for your suggestions,

I checked the same what you suggested in your earlier post.

There is no any considerable change in the visible options.

Thanks..

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Mahesh,

Are you able to see all R/3 Product categories in SRM or only the local product categories? If you are not then may be you need to change the settings in Trx COMM_PRAPPLCAT and make sure that for Application purchasing you have there is R3MATCLASS as the hierarchy ID. If you still cannot see your products after this, i am not sure what the issue is ! It seems very strange.....

Hope this resolves your issue !

Thanks,

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sundeep,

I have done all the relevant configuration that needs to be done in SRM.

I can see all the product categories in SRM along with Local and Backend.

I can able to see the local products in my search while creating shopping cart.

I know that this issue is seems to me new thats why i opened this post.

I have good experience in working on SRM from versions 2.0 to 5.0 .

Thank you for your valuble suggestions and i appreciate your time.

with regards,

mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mahesh,

I have gone through your posts, the issue really seems to be strange.Neverthless Please look at the following observations:

1.Please check the entries in "Product categories" column in the extended attributes tab. Try to maintain the product categories required instead of " * ". Some times this works.

2. Also check the assignment of user to the purchasing group (stand alone / extended classic) which is used to create shopping cart.

3. Also check the "Include the back end product categories" tick in the SPRO settings while activating the extended classic scenario.

Hope these observations will help you in resolving the issue.

Rgds,

Teja