cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SapScript without right margin

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to print a form created in SE71 (SAPSCRIPT) but i need it to be printed without the right margin. I can't seem to do this, neither do the consultants that I contacted. They have given the possibility that it might be a printer definition problem but, I believe that the problem ir related to the page margin definition.

The form appears to be correct. But, every time I print it 1,5cm (counting from right to center) are cuted.

Can anyone help me to fix this problem?

Resuming, i need to print a form created in SAPSCRIPT without the right margin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

welcome to SDN forum

check the page format you attched to script

then check the All WIndow Widths and page window dimensions

Got LAYOUT mode and drag the windows to right side end and see the output

If you feel that everything is Ok from script side try to print the same in some other printer and see for confirmation

if it is the same problem then check the form in detail

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your quick answer.

I have already done what you sugested. But it doesn't work. In the print preview....everything seems to be ok....but the print result still doesn't print what is beyond the right margin.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

if in print preview its coming & in printer its not coming & page layout is also o.k

then definately you need to reduce the width in the right hand side

definately it works check it once again problem is nothing but with the width only.

Regards,

Phani.

Former Member
0 Kudos

the problem is that I don't find where to reduce (actually eliminate) the right hand side width.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Goto Se71--> script name --> Page windows --> Change

there u will find the page margins and all change from there. If the problem persist again let me know i'll solve your problem. If not yet solved plz explain me clearly where you are facing the problem

Regards

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

i´m sorry but the problem still persists!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem has been solved.

The solution was in transaction SPAD. I only know the correct path in portuguese so, here it goes:

SPAD -- Administração Completa -- Tps. Dispos. -- EXIBIR Tipos de Edição -- Entrar em DINA4 e colocar apenas um pisco em FORM.VERT.

Answers (0)