cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD Scale Pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a situation where quantities upto 99 are priced at flat rate of 100 USD and from 100 onwards, they are priced at 80 USD each. This has been achieved with 2 tables for the same condition type with the scale basis being 'B' - Value scale for one table and 'C' - quantity scale for the other table. The scale type is 'To' for the 1st table and 'From' for the 2nd table. There is exclusive indicator set in the access sequence. However, when creating a sales order for a quantity of 150, the price being pulled is 100 USD. Can anyone explain why this is happening and what could be the possible fix?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

as per what i understand, upto qty 99 the price is 100 usd and after that its 80 usd.

to do this make sure that the condition type scale basis is quantity and keep it as ascending and then just mention the quantity and price.

Thanks

sadhu kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

The price upto qty 99 is $100 , i.e, price for quantity 1 is $100 and price for quantity 80 is also hundred. I need to use scale type B (fixed value) for this. From 100 onwards, the price is $80 each i.e if the order quantity is 150 then the calculated price is 150 x 80 = 12000. This is scales type C (quantity) and I cannot have both the scale types in the same condition table. Hence I need 2 tables. Your solution is not going to work..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubajit, i didn't understand the two table concept. This is plain vanilla scale pricing. The condition type should have C (quantity scale) and check value A descending and then when you maintain the price for this condition type in the scales 1-99 -- 100 and 100 and above -- 80..

If you have two accesses in the access sequence, put the C option access on the top and then mark exclusion indicator.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot have to scale types defined for one table. My situation is from qty 1 - 99, the price is $100 flat i.e, whether you buy 1 or 99, the price is 100 dollars. From qty 100 onwards the calculated price is price/each multiplied by quantity. That why I need 2 tables for the same condition type because of different scale types.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subash,

I tried your Problem ..put quantiy scale as 'C' and put Check 'A' descending then i got the correct result try using this one correct me if am wrong.

if help full give me rewards

Thanks

Ram sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

I cannot use scale type C because my price is the same from 1 to 99. If I use scale type C then the caluclated value will be price/unit multiplied by qty.