cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TemSe->XRTAB(4)->64 for table TST03 followed by Stop Worrkproc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hallo,

I try to free up space in TemSe. There are four spool jobs left, that I would like to delete. Unfortunately these are much bigger than actually "allowed, feasable or handable, whatever", according to note 48400:

SPOOL0000012567: 12.375.927 Bytes

SPOOL0000012608: 35.614.185 Bytes

SPOOL0000012679: 21.656.861 Bytes

SPOOL0000012683: 18.578.259 Bytes

Checking TemSe consistency I get "Incorrect number of data lines in TST03" for the above mentioned spool jobs.

When I try to delete one of these in tco sp12 my workprocess is killed.

Same thing if try to delete them via tco sp01 or program RSP01041

In short: I know that the TemSe is inconsistent. But everything I try to get rid of these spool jobs fails, because my either my batch and dialog process gets killed, when I try to delete one of these entries.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thorsten,

Did you try to execute RSPO1041 in background mode ?

Otherwise use report RSPO0036 . Check OSS note 852141

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I used RSPO0036 to delete the above mentioned spool jobs. This worked in so far, as they don't show up in sp01 anymore.

RSP01043 and sp12 TemSe Data Consistency Check nevertheless states, that in table TST01 there are inconsistencies regarding those four spool jobs: "Incorrect number of data lines in TST03".

When I try to delete the TemSe object in sp12, my workprocess crashes.

RSP01041 (started in background) finishes, but doesn't delete anything, which is not surprising in my opinion, since these objects probably don't exist in table TST01 anymore.

What is quite amazing is, that although all objects in the TemSe should be deleted by now sp12 "Memory allocation" still states, that 88.915.613 Bytes are allocated in database with Expiry Date Unlimited.

Thanks for your help so far, I appreciate that a lot!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thornsten,

You mentined work pocess crashed. What is the error you are getting. Please check SM21 logs and let us know

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

SM21 entries are:

F6H Database error: TemSe->XRTAB(4)->64 for table TST03 key

Q0E Signal 11 received from operating system

Q01 Start Workproc 1, 2 times since startup. PID 44220

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thornstein,

May be kernel upgrade is needed in this case or else ou need to do the deletion using database utilities. Please check OSS note 806588.

It describes the problem.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thornstein,

Please also check OSS notes 43369 and 48400

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I deleted all entries (relevant in regard of the client numner) in TST01 and TST03 via SQL.

The only thing that is left is, that sp12 still tells about missing entries in TST03 (see my initial post) and states, that there are about 88GB of data allocated in the TemSe.

We are disscussing to upgrade the kernel now, which I assume will solve the problem.

(This is not a production system anymore, we are in the process of disposing of it.)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

note 16534

Important: RSPO0043 is obsolete. Use only RSPO1043 for the spooler TemSe consistency check.

The spooler consistency check RSPO1043 deletes the write locks on spool requests that are older than a certain duration. This duration (the "age" of the write locks) is specified as the parameter

"Release locks after... minutes".

The standard value for RSPO1043 is 10080 minutes, that is, seven days. The problem cannot occur with this standard value since there are normally no batch jobs that have a runtime up to seven days.

(Although RSPO0043 has a standard value of thirty minutes, it should no longer be used, see above.)