cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP GTS: Legal Control: Purchase order XXX is locked

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guru,

Our distribution personnel are trying to perform a stock transfer from 123 to 234 This is their message:

I ve have not seen this before, this is a stock transfer from 123 to 234 getting the GTS error.

SAP GTS: Legal Control: Purchase order XXX is locked.

Which transaction code I should use, I tried in GTS legal control import data blocked and put the PO number but it's showing no data found. Please suggest.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member

In continuation to the previous reply..

You can also check the log or error with transaction code SLG1

where you can search the respective log datewise or Userwise(triggered by the specific user)

I think this will help you better in understanding the reason for block

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

0 Kudos

Hello,

I have similar issue when trying to to cancel a material document (GR) for an old PO. The system generated a message:

"SAG GTS: Legal Control: Purchase Order xxx is locked".

I can not find the existing documents in GTS or incomplete documents regarding this PO.

Do you find the solution for this issue?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you check in T-Code 'SLG1'

It may not be due to non-compliance, it can be a technical error also i.e non-mapping of item categories, document types, partner types etc.

Just check in 'SLG1'

Regards

Vivek

0 Kudos

Hi Vivek,

I have identified the cause of the locked POs in our system. It is due to incomplete data. PO has not been transfered from R3 to GTS or material has not been transfered.

Thank you,

Wen

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wen,

If my answer is helpful then plz provide me points

Regards

Vivek

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Wen,

I have the similar issue while saving the service entry sheet.Could you tell me how did you resolved this issue?

Thanks

Rajith

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sitanshu,

The error message displayed should be "Legal Control: Purchase order XXXX is Blocked" n not locked.

If it is so then the blocked document should be there in "Display Blocked Documents" in legal control - Import.

you are saying that when you entered the PO number and executed it is showing No data found message.

I think it is because you are entering the PO number in the wrong field

By mistake you must be entering the PO number in the GTS document data tab

instead of the reference number field under the feeder system tab

I guess this is the issue, otherwise there is no reason for a document not to be displayed in GTS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please check incompletion docs list in GTS, The doc must exist here.