cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP HTTP Content Server Spefication - adminContRep method

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have noticed that when I use CSAdmin transaction with SAP GUI some methods are suppose to call my Http content server (I am developing one).

It seems like adminContRep with operation=configGet (certGet, or other) should exists in my CS.

Has someone an idea of where I can find information about these methods? For which specification are they?

Thanks a lot

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

when I saw the XML.log of SAP Connector log in JBoss it shows following query string:-

adminContRep&pVersion=0045&operation=certGet&contRep=null&newCerts=1&authId=CN%3DOF1&expiration=20100119112345&secKey=MIH3BgkqhkiG9w0BBwKggekwgeYCAQExCzAJBgUrDgMCGgUAMAsGCSqGSIb3DQEHATGBxjCBwwIBATAZMA4xDDAKBgNVBAMTA09GMQIHIAkBICECEDAJBgUrDgMCGgUAoF0wGAYJKoZIhvcNAQkDMQsGCSqGSIb3DQEHATAcBgkqhkiG9w0BCQUxDxcNMTAwMTE5MDkyMzQ1WjAjBgkqhkiG9w0BCQQxFgQUGW2zpnJotwa38f6EmWqRoYcY2kcwCQYHKoZIzjgEAwQuMCwCFHIR3NUYm0aDcZ75OXFd5HCrMu8eAhRe8teS1MywZX%2F1ULBt1412sApDJQ%3D%3D

In this query string adminContRep and certGet coming.

Please tell me some detail about these two.

how to implement these two and openssl

Thanks

vishal

Edited by: vishal.mittal on Jan 20, 2010 10:38 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi everybody

has anybody new insights for the adminContRep-Function and why it appears? We are facing the same issue...

Thanks alot and best Regards!

Benedikt

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I want to run sap archive link service over HTTPS/SSL.

For this I created a content repository ZV and set all the detail.

But when I give the SSL port to 8443 and try to test a message appears OPEN SSL NOT AVAILABLE.

Please tell me what settings are required to run this.

I have a self signed CA and SSL certificate.

Regds,

vishal

Edited by: vishal.mittal on Jan 20, 2010 10:32 AM