Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SPNEGO, please HelP Meeee

Hello,

I have a Portal 2004S with SP13. I have configured the Spnego, I read the guies SPNEGO-User's guide.pdf, SpNego Wizard.pdf and execute the files SPNegoWizard_645.zip. When the user go to Portal the Spnego not found.

I revise the ticket in the Visual Administrator -> Server -> Services -> Security Provider.

Select the tab “User Management” and press the button on the top with the pencil (Switch to edit mode). Press the button on the bottom right of the screen “Manage Security Stores”.

Select the option “Add Login Module” and press “OK” in the new window. Fill the parameters as follows and then press “OK":

Class Name: com.sun.security.auth.module.Krb5LoginModule

Display Name: Krb5LoginModule

Description: Krb5LoginModule

Select the option “Add Login Module” and press “OK” in the new window. Fill the parameters as follows and then press “OK":

Class Name: com.sap.security.core.server.jaas.SPNegoMappingLoginModule

Display Name: MappingModule

Description: MappingModule

Select the tab “Policy Configurations”. Press the button “Add” on the bottom left. Set the name for the new policy configuration as “com.sun.security.jgss.accept” and press “OK”.

Press the button “Add New” on the bottom right and select the login module “Krb5LoginModule”. Set the Flag column to “REQUISITE”.

Press the button “Add New” on the bottom right and select the login module “MappingModule”. Set the Flag column to “SUFFICIENT”.

Restart the J2EE Engine.

The Spnego not found.

Regards and thanks.

Former Member replied

Hi Victor,

It looks like the login modules are not available.

Have you deployed the SPNego login modules? You can also refer to this blog /people/ashutosh.agrawal/blog/2007/03/06/unlashed-kerberos-ticket-based-single-sign-on-with-sap-j2ee-engine for your reference.

Regards

Prakash

0 View this answer in context
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question