cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Number Range for Excise Invoice.(Urgent !!!)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Scenario :

Business want's serial excise invoice numbers irrespective of the transaction it is excuting i.e If i am using local excise invoice or Export Excise invoice the excise invoice for both of them have to be in serial meaning if i have an local excise invoice number running at 191 and if i generate export excise invoice the excise invoice number should be 192.

Is this possible ? since the object for local excise invoice ( J_1IEXCLOC) and object for export excise invoice(J_1IEXCEXP) are different and the number range you assign to them cannot be same.

Kindly advice me how to handle this......Is there any user exit for this ???

Rgds

VIVEK.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you are using SAP ECC 6.0 then you can directly maintain the same series group for all the Excise Groups using the trasaction IMG , Logistic General, Tax on Goods Movements, India, Business Transactions, Outgoing Excise Invoices, Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Keni

Try with object <b>J_1IEXCINV</b> and assign it to plant.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you go to transaction code <b>"SNUM"</b> to create the number range, after entering the relevant object the system asks for the "<b>series group"</b>. Try keeping the series group same for both the export as well as domestic sales. For creating the series group follow the path:

IMG - logistics general - tax on goods movement - India - Basic setings - <b>Maintain series groups</b>.

Here create a new one and save it.

IMG - logistics general - tax on goods movement - India - Business transactions - Outgoing Excise Invoices - <b>Maintain Default Excise Groups and Series Groups</b>.

Here for the combination of <b>"sales area"</b>, <b>"shippiong point"</b>, <b>"plant"</b>, <b>"excise group"</b> enter the <b>"series group"</b>. When you create the excise invoice in <b>"J1IIN"</b> at that time the system will automatically fetch the required excise group & series group.

Reward points if solution helps.

Regards,

Allabaqsh G. Patil