cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues related Migrating Smartforms to Adobe in ECC6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are implementing adobe forms only in our business.We dont want to use Smartforms or SAP Scripts.

We tried to migrate Sales Order, Invoice,PO etc.. from smartform to Adobe and ended up with huge errors and warnings.

We tried to follow the standards documenmtation provided in

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/16/a369b1800e4bdda978ee0fe3b7bd2c/frameset.htm

My question is whether its good to fix these huge number of errors or design the layout from scratch and use the only interface generated by smartform migration and standard driver program from smartform or sap script.

or

Anybody used a tool which can migrate whole smartform to adobe which is available in the market.

Thanks,

Kiran

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kiran,

If I am correct, SAP already migrated some forms ( SAP scripts and Smartforms ) to Adobe forms like MEDRUCK...May be you can search based on module.Or When you save/ activate any Adobe form they will be stored in the table fplayoutt .May be you can find the relevant form based description from that table.

pavan meda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

Thank you.The table had helped in knowing what objects have adobe forms and what do not.

I could find a adobe form and driver program from OSS notes also for sales order they are SLS_FORM01 and SD_SLS_PRINT01.when am trying to process this istandartd for and program in BA00 out put type iam getting "Form of address key is not defined".

I cannot understand whats is that error? I debugged each line of the code and found that ADRNR populated too and when the generated function module is processed its giving me sy-subrc = 1(i.e "Usage error") in debugging.

Do you have any idea whats driving this error?

I had awarded points for your reply.

Thanks

Kiran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Kiran,

I do not have much idea about the driver programs.I think SAP using the same programs for Adobe forms which were using for SAP scripts and smartforms.Can you check weather the interface structure for the adobe forms and the export parameters in the function call for the adobe form in the program used for the output type BA00 are same or not .Any obligatory structure is there?

Goodluck

pavan meda

Former Member
0 Kudos

Pavan,

I checked all the output types. Only few output types have adobe forms attached.

Thanks for your reply.

My problem was solved.

Answers (0)