cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem to map the follow-up actions with the custom notification type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I created custom notification type as Z1 under Quality Notification category and also I created follow-up actions for tasks - assigned one function module (similar to the non-executable function module) and one Business transaction randomly for that FM.

Now the problem is

- I am not able to map the follow-up actions with the notification type Z1.

My Exact Requirement is

- I need to trigger the function module(created in follow-up actions) when system status or user status changed in the Notification.

Regards

Saba

Regards

Saba

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Thyagarajan... I successfully assigned business transaction QN90 in status profile for that i created(SIGN) and also in the follow-up-actions.

In the business transaction QN90 i select where used list-- it display as you said

1)object type - task

2) status(SIGN) is in set and deletes.

3) action - will be set.

still i am not able to trigger the function module

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi saba

i have also not tried it,but iam giving some suggestion, for acheiving your requirements

<b>Requirements</b>

The task catalog must be set up to allow the assignment of follow-up actions.

<b>Notes</b>

The task catalog should be maintained to such an extent that you should only have to supplement the task codes with the names of the follow-up actions, once you complete this step.

If you want to assign a business transaction from the general status management function to a follow-up action, the transaction must be supported for the object type "Task for Quality Notification." The F4-help for the "Transaction" field shows you which transactions you can use.

Business transactions are pertinent to the status management of tasks. Refer to the chapter Basic settings, Central functions, Status management for additional information. Also refer to the item Status profile for notification type.

To be able to select an appropriate transaction for a follow-up action, you can display the definitions of the business transactions for follow-up actions for tasks. You cannot, however, change these definitions yourself. To select a transaction, proceed as follows:

Display the list of business transactions. Select the transactions used for notification tasks by entering 'QN9*'; then select the desired transaction.

Select the 'Where-used list' function (not the 'Follow-up action' function). In the resulting display, you can see:

- that this transaction supports the object type 'task'

- which task status this transaction sets and deletes

- which statuses influence this transaction

regards

thyagarajan