cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netweaver won't let me build...

Former Member
0 Kudos

We currently use JDI for our ESS Web Dynpro programs, I had checked out on of the packages a while ago for changes and had not checked it in. My computer crashed and I lost everything. Well once I got my computer back I brought that package back in and I was able to make a change to it, but it would not let me save the changes and I could not do a build on it. It allowed me to do a rebuild on the project but I need to do a build so we can deploy the changes I made.

Can anyone help? Will give points.

Thanks

Mike

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

There are a couple of things that come to my mind.

1) Check if you are having the incative version or active version. (I hope you havent synced the sources). If its the active version u cant save so sync with the inactive source. When you said you got the package back wat do u mean? Did u get it from the NDI again?

2) Incase you are working with the inactive source, sync with the inactive sources, you will get the source you last checked in. Or sync the used dcs and then build.

regards

LNV

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, I have deleted and re-created the project and now I am getting the following error when I try to open the project:

<b>

The project description file for this project is missing. The project will function properly until this file is restored

</b>

The problem is, the file exists. Is there a way to get my new project to see it?

Thanks

Mike

Answers (0)