cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problems with deploying EAR

Former Member
0 Kudos

First: I am new and my english is not that good. i just started developing java with NetWeaver. And now here is my problem.

We try to get an application with database, entity, stateless session, webservice and ear for deployment, everything in different DCs. All works fine until we try to use entitybean in source of sessionbean. When we do that, deployment looks like that:

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/c:/temp/temp62484rasselstein.comsdvipearauftrag.ear

Aborted: development component 'sd/vip/ear/auftrag'/'rasselstein.com'/'JDT_SDVIP_D'/'20050823161648':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application rasselstein.com/sdvipearauftrag.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application rasselstein.com/sdvipearauftrag in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application rasselstein.com/sdvipear~auftrag in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted

We use netweaver SP12 on new pcs. If we don`t use them or everything is in one DC, also everything works fine. We created everything with help of "SAP Netweaver Essentials".

What to do?!? Any more information about that?!?

thx

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Todde,

Did you solve this error?

I am geting the same error

In the Additional log information about the deployment it is giving me info that the error is caused by :

Caused by: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

[Lcom/apr/udp/dto/AddressDTO;

AddressDTO - is a javabean class existing in another java project which wrapped by a J2EE library and deployed on the WAS.

The public parts for the java project and the J2EE library was created as mentioned in the Tutorial for Scenario 2+: Development with a Track

I am using Netweaver SP12 and my application structure is same like yours.

Please give me suggestion as what has to be done?

Thanks

sid-desh
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Ameya,

You said that the Javabean class is wrapped in the J2EE library and deployed on the server. Have you also specified reference to that library in application-j2ee-engine.xml file.

I believe you will have to declare that in order to avid this error.

Regards

Sidharth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sidharth,

Thanks for your reply, I did specify the reference to the library in application-j2ee-engine.xml, but I specified it wrong. I rectified it and now it is working.

Regards,

Ameya

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have the same problem.

How do you specify a reference to a library in application-j2ee-engine.xml ?

In the General tab, I click on Add, then I have 3 options :

- Select library/interface/service

- Select application

I click on option 2 (I need to add librairies); next window shows two checkbox options:

- Library Projects

- Installed Librairies

However, none of these checkboxes seem to be selectable. Do I need to select "Create new" in previous screen ? If so, how do I specify the Reference target ?

To give you some context, the librairies I need to make available are

- com.sap.aii.proxy.framework

- com.sap.aii.util.misc

- com.sap.mdi

- com.sap.mw.jco

I need to call an ABAP RFC... I tried following the documented .<a href="http://127.0.0.1:3912/help/index.jsp?topic=/com.sap.devmanual.doc.user/b6/55e3952a902447847066a0df27b0d6/content.htm">Example: Using Generated Proxies to Call Function Modules</a>.

However, this example shows how to proceed within the context of a Java project. It instructs you as to which librairies should be included in the buildpath. I'm trying to achieve this functionality from a Session EJB... I can't just add the librairies to the build path, since that information gets overwritten when I compile the jar (as you might have already guessed). I tried just adding the references as Used DCs (at run time)... that's when I get the deployment error below.

Am I on the right track in trying to fix this by way of application-j2ee-engine.xml ?

-

Mar 16, 2007 4:52:18 PM /userOut/deploy (com.sap.ide.eclipse.sdm.threading.DeployThreadManager) [Thread[Deploy Thread,5,main]] ERROR:

[040]Deployment aborted

Settings

SDM host : PC01286

SDM port : 50018

URL to deploy : file:/C:/DOCUME1/user/LOCALS1/Temp/temp12667peerclo.comredifaxworkstation~ear.ear

Result

=> deployment aborted : file:/C:/DOCUME1/user/LOCALS1/Temp/temp12667peerclo.comredifaxworkstation~ear.ear

Aborted: development component 'redifax/workstation/ear'/'peerclo.com'/'DJD_REDIFAX_D'/'20070316165047':

Caught exception during application deployment from SAP J2EE Engine's deploy service:

java.rmi.RemoteException: Cannot deploy application peerclo.com/redifaxworkstationear.. Reason: Exception during generation of components of application peerclo.com/redifaxworkstationear in container EJBContainer.; nested exception is: com.sap.engine.services.deploy.exceptions.ServerDeploymentException: Exception during generation of components of application peerclo.com/redifaxworkstationear in container EJBContainer.

(message ID: com.sap.sdm.serverext.servertype.inqmy.extern.EngineApplOnlineDeployerImpl.performAction(DeploymentActionTypes).REMEXC)

Deployment exception : The deployment of at least one item aborted