cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Archivelink manual document linking

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I need information how do we manual attach a Document from external repository to SAP document in archivelink.

In my solution the invoice come to company as XML document. It is sotrde in external repository and transformed into IDOC (IX) and put into ERP as invoice. The archivelink connect automatically SAP document number with XML ID that is stored in FileNet. This connection let us to view XML document as a attachment for SAP invoice document.

However there are situation when invoice form IDOC cannot be booked in the system (wrong PO reference number, etc) and the the invoice is book manually. In this situation a know SAP invoice document number, XML ID in file net - how can I connect this two information to see XML document as a attachment in SAP invoice (MIRO)?

The transaction OAM1 is Archive link monitor however I doubt that I can manually link XML with SAP doc there.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

solution was discovered.

Thanks,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

please can you advise what solution was? Also, we have a large number of internal barcodes (invoice documents not attached to invoice image) and external barcodes (invoice images not attached to a document in R/3). Have you experienced the same, and if so what resolution? I notice the Connection Test area in OAM1 has 4 Links and 1 (then 3 after clicking on the Connections button) Connections which have errors - could this be preventing the images and invoices linking up? Is this something that can be resolved and if so, how?

Any info you can give would be gratefully received.

email is 'lee.wallbank@yahoo.co.uk'

thanks in advance.

Lee