can anyboby tell me what is MM cycle
The MM flow is as follow:
1) Purchasing Requsition -> sent by inventory dept to purcharsing dept
2) Request for Quotation(RFQ)-> Purchasing Dept shall ask the vendors to give the quotation for the requested materials by inventory.
3) Quotation -> Quotation is sent by vendors to the company
4) Purchase order-> Based on all paramers of a quotation sent by vendors. Vendors are selected from whom the material has to be obtained. The company gives purchase order to the vendor.
5) Good's receipt -> vendors sends the goods to the company with goods receipt
6) Invoice verification -> this done based on good's receipt. this means that the ordered goods have reached or not.
7) Payment -> payment is done based on invoice verification. this is (FI/CO) *-- Santosh Kumaar.M
Full MM Transaction Codes Flow with table
Purchase Requisition ME51N (Table - EBAN)
RFQ to Vendor - ME41 (EKPO, EKKO)
Raising Quotation - ME47 (EKPO, EKKP)
Comparison of Price - ME49 (EKPO, EKKO)
Creation of PO - ME21N (EKPO, EKKO, EKBE, EKPN, EKKN, EKPV)
Goods Receipt - MIGO (MSEG)
Invoice (Bill PAssing) - MIRO (BSEG)
Goods Issue - MIGO (MSEG)
Physical Inventory - MI01( Create doc) (ISEG)
MI04 (Enter Count) (ISEG)
MI07 (Post) (ISEG)
Hope this helps.
Reward if useful