cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IDOC not receiving to XI system

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everyone,

I am facing the problem with IDOC posting to XI.Form the SAP R/3 system i am sending an IDOC and it was sent perfectly to XI .In Tcode We05 in R/3 system it is showing success fully sent to XI, but in XI system was not able to receive the idoc. I went to Tcode IDX5 and the idoc was not found. Can any one help me to find the problem .

Thanks

Subash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello.

Maybe this is a queued IDOC?

try T-code: WEOUTQUEUE and check if you got a stuck queue in there.

Also - if you don't have any entries in your ECC SM58 - check your SM59 and WE20 definition. check that you send the IDOC to the correct system (the desired XI system)

good luck.

clausc
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hello,

have you checked SXMB_MONI in the XI system? The "lost" idocs should be found, either in SM58 of the R/3 system or in SXMB_MONI of the XI system.

If they are not there, then the last option would be to check Message Monitoring in the Runtime Workbench of XI, which is part of the Integration Builder.

Regards, Christoph

clausc
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

have you configured the connection between the R/3 system and XI correctly? Have you checked SM58 in R/3 system, if the idocs got stuck there?

Bye, Christoph

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Christoph ,

When ever i am send an idoc from XI to SAP R/3 it is working fine but when i sending an idoc from SAP R/3 to XI it is creating a problem.

In R/3 side it was clearly showing that idoc was send to XI.It was not struck in SM58. I am not able to find the solution. Please tell me the solution.

Thanks

Subash

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check this wiki page where all the steps are mentioned required for SAP R/3 to XI for transportation of an IDOC:

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/wiki?path=/display/xi/sapR3%28Idocs%29ToXI--Steps+Summarized&

Please see you are not missing any steps as mentioned.

Regards,

Subhasha

Former Member
0 Kudos

once you have to check outbound Queue by using SMQ1 on sap R/3 system then

check INbound Queue  by using SMQ2 on pi system ..if you use Qrfc (Queue concept )