cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ABAP PROXY CLIENT PROBLEM TO CREATE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to create an ABAP PROXY of the type OUTBOUND SYNCH in my R/3. We already made the configuration according to the manual of the page 26. When I select my interface and I click in the button to create proxy, a screen appears for me to choose the package. I select the package $TMP and a screen appears of registering object.

I am trying to create an ABAP PROXY for the interface Z_MI_TESTE_XI_ABAP_PROXY_OU but when I will create the proxy for the transaction sproxy the screen it appears of registering the object "CO_Z_MI_TESTE_XI_ABAP_PROXY_OU." I already researched some documents in that the proxy begins with the letter "Z." How do I do for in the generation of my abap proxy the same nominated "ZBLOGCO_Z_MI_TESTE_XI_ABAP_PROXY_OU comes?

How do I do to register the object above?

Which are the steps to create an abap proxy?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sergio,

when you choose Create

use the prefix as Z in the prefix textbox

in the first popup

Regards,

michal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Is it necessary to be creating a RFC destination to ABAP PROXY sends data for the XI?

Which the steps that you used to do for ABAP PROXY to work?

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for all the response.

I followed step by step the document http://weblogs.sdn.sap.com/pub/wlg/1387. [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] I created the proxy and the program abap. When I execute the same for the transaction SE38, it doesn't appear anything. No message is passed for SAP XI and it doesn't also happen any mistake. Is it necessary more some configuration type? Does creating only the proxy the same take charge of doing the communication with SAP XI? In the moment of the creation of the proxy how do I associate my R/3 to the XI? It follows the code used abap below:

&----

*& Report ZCO_TESTE_XI_ABAP_PROXY_OUT

*&

&----

*&

*&

&----

REPORT zco_teste_xi_abap_proxy_out.

DATA prxy TYPE REF TO zco_mi_teste_xi_proxy_out.

CREATE OBJECT prxy.

DATA it TYPE zzmt_teste_xi_proxy.

TRY.

it-z_mt_teste_xi_abap_proxy-empname = 'Sravya'.

it-z_mt_teste_xi_abap_proxy-empno = '80101'.

it-z_mt_teste_xi_abap_proxy-departmentname = 'NetWeaver'.

CALL METHOD prxy->execute_synchronous

EXPORTING

output = it.

commit work

CATCH cx_ai_system_fault .

DATA fault TYPE REF TO cx_ai_system_fault .

CREATE OBJECT fault.

WRITE 😕 fault->errortext.

ENDTRY.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check whether a message has been created or not using SXI_MONITOR transaction in the R/3 system. If it exists check if there is any error message.

regards

SKM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sergio,

The ABAP Code example given is not full fledged. There is noting written if everything is successful. However if its unable to create a message, then it should write a text as you can see from the statement - WRITE 😕 fault->errortext.

Coming to your XML formation, as I don't have details, I can pin point the problem but

1. Have you tested your message mapping ?

2. Have you tested you interface mapping ?

If you are able to see a proper XML there, then ideally Proxy also should be able to do the same.

If you are still having problems, can you mail me the exact details, will try and see if I can figure out.

Finally, see if you have a message in SXI_MONITOR.

Regards,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Now when I run the program, appears the message of "Application Integration system error." Did you already see that mistake? I think this mistake is being caused by the method "PROCESS_CALL_XMS (CL_PROXY_OUTBOUND), because the field "l_url" appears with the content in white. How I do to fill out this field. I am looking at the documentation in help.sap and the same presents in the syntax of creation of the proxy following "CREATE OBJECT lo_clientProxy ('LOGICAL_PORT_NAME'). Will I need to use the transaction LPCONFIG to create the logical door? Which would this door be to connect to the XI?

Do you have some model of program abap that sends data for SAP XI?

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go through these threads

/message/624035#624035 [original link is broken]

regards

SKM