cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

price change made in billing docu. should reflect in sales docu.

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

My requirement is, when we change the price in a billing document(invoice) it should reflect back in the sales document. Is it possible to do this and if so how do we do this? Can any one please help me out.

Thanks

Visu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

Its not possible...as billing is susequent document...

REWARD IF THIS HELPS..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

No it is not possible. You can only update the pricing in sales document and it can be updated in invoice and not vice versa. But in order to do that you need to do the credit note and reverse PGI and do the returns delivery if it is delivery related billing, but if it is order related billing then you can just create a credit note and change the price in the sales document and then invoice again.

Reward points if the answer is helpful

thanks

regards

ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai

My requirement is not creating a sales docu. from billing docu. When we make changes in price, in the billing document, it should reflect in the sales document. I am not going to create a sales document from a billing document.

It is used to just update the price change made in billing document to sale document.

Thanks

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay

No it is not possible. In fact we can change the pricing after saving a billing document, assuming that the pricing condition is being maintained in VK11) by going to VF02 and if we select "Update" in "Conditions" tab and "B", the revised pricing will flow into the billing.

But in sale order, if you go to VA02, the option of choosing "Update" will be non-editable.

Thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

it is possible in customizing copy control from billing to sales documents.

thanks