ESS: Working Time error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I has just configed ESS on SAP ECC 6.0

But when run Working Time, portal show error:

The following ABAP Exception occurred: PERNR_NOT_LOCKED

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.WDDynamicRFCExecuteException

at com.sap.tc.webdynpro.modelimpl.dynamicrfc.DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.execute(DynamicRFCModelClassExecutable.java:98)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.RfcManager.rfcExecute(RfcManager.java:468)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.RfcManager.init(RfcManager.java:822)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalRfcManager.init(InternalRfcManager.java:248)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.FcCatRecordInterface.onInit(FcCatRecordInterface.java:342)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.wdp.InternalFcCatRecordInterface.onInit(InternalFcCatRecordInterface.java:234)

-

How can I solve this problem ?

Thanks in advance !

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

check if the employee no attached to your user is being processed by someone at the same time you try to logon.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

But my portal show another error:

The profile in use has 65 columns. A maximum of 40 columns are allowed

com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.FPMRuntimeException: The profile in use has 65 columns. A maximum of 40 columns are allowed

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.MessageManager.raiseException(MessageManager.java:111)

at com.sap.pcuigp.xssfpm.java.MessageManager.raiseException(MessageManager.java:121)

at com.sap.xss.hr.cat.record.blc.FcCatRecordInterface.setMessages(FcCatRecordInterface.java:1711)

-

Please help me !

Message was edited by:

Minh Diep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much !

I solve problems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

go to cac2 transaction and there you need to select the fields you need. hide the rest as it can accomodate only limited please.