cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Request keeps being queued.

Former Member
0 Kudos

For some reason my requests in NWDI says at state 'qeueued'.

No build number is assigned yet.

The respective build space has no dirty or broken DCs.

The buildspace is open for input and request processing is ON (although i'm not sure how I could change this)

Last thursday was the last time a request has been activated and transports have been done. Now, one week later request doens't seem to get activated anymore.

Does any one know what i'm missing here?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The restore button is the right most button, when viewing an import queue in CMS.

It kinda looks like a curved arrow.

Marcel.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

I found it, thanks a lot!!

I solved the problem last Friday by adding a / to the CBS URL, then the CMS offered a restore of the system state in the next popup, but your way is a lot easier, I'll remember next time.

Thanks and and best regards

Cornelia

Former Member
0 Kudos

We were able to solve the issue by contacting SAP trough OSS.

Aparently CBS was disconnected from it's buildspace, hence it didn't know where to build the request and therefor they got stuck in the queue.

The fix involved putting an arbitrary DC into the track and then perform a system restore on both build spaces (development and consolidation). It turns out that CMS then does a reconfig of the track and the CBS gets fixed.

After the restore I've repeated the process again but this time removed the (other wise useless) DC from the track.

After all the restoring (total process took nearly a full working day) the queued requests can be offered to CBS again and this time they got built.

In the mean time several others have been built and the original ones are already in production.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean DC or SC? SC sound more logical in the context of the described solution...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

we're having a similar error, the requests get numbers, but they stay in status "queued".

IdleStart of CBS is set to false, I suppose it was due to some changes in CMS concerning SSL connections to CBS and DTR.

My problem now is: how can I restore the system state to get CBS connected to CMS again? I have an NWDI which is NW04, WebAS 640 and SP stack 19 - I cannot find any buttons like "restore system state".

Thanks for your help and best regards

Cornelia

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Try to logon to the Visual Administrator of the CBS server and check for the logs.

Check the logs via Log Viewer..

Also check what threads are running at the moment in the Visual Admin of the CBS server...

YOu can got to Performance Tracing-->JARM and look for the running threads...

If there are log running requests then there are possibilities of deadlock in the CBS server, else if the integration activity with DTR is taking too long you could check if your DTR server is fine.

Akshatha

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This link might be helpful to you.

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/79/6c9f3f12e1eb0ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm">http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw70/helpdata/en/79/6c9f3f12e1eb0ce10000000a114084/frameset.htm</a>

Check out the "Troubleshooting in the CBS" as well under the topic Troubleshooting for NWDI.

Akshatha