Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Regarding Multiple Receivers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Scenario like this

IDOCXI--File

I have to send the IDOC to Multiple File Systems Using FTP Transport Protocol.

How can i Achieve this in File Receiver CC

Regards

Babu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You have to create several reciever systems (each with a file cc) for each receiver and then add all of them in your receiver determination.

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naga

1) you give the condition in the reciever determenation steps based on some condition in IDOC.

2) Use diffrent communication CC for each of your reciever.

Thanks

sudhir sharma

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

In the receiver determination step configure all the receiver file systems.

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can You Alloborate a Little bit.

Regards

Babu

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Babu,

In the receiver determination step u can configure multiple conditional receivers.

In your case you dont provide any conditions juste create the ID for all the receivers and add the receivers in the Configured Receivers Service.

Regards

San

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Q1) If I want to send the IDOC to Multiple Receiver File Sysyetms Based on Some Condition means What i have to do ???

Q2) Should I Create Multiple Receiver CC For Every Receiver Systems ???

Regards

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If your receiver systems are different means then you have to create different channels.

To send the Idoc to multiple receiver file systems you have to specify the condition in receiver determination.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Message was edited by:

Sudheer

santhosh_kumarv
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>>Q1) If I want to send the IDOC to Multiple Receiver File Sysyetms Based on Some Condition means What i have to do ???

U need to make use of the XPath expression.

Have a lok at this Blog

<a href="/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2006/06/07/customise-your-xpath-expressions-in-receiver-determination your 'XPATH' Expressions in Receiver Determination</a> By Shabarish Vijayakumar

<a href="/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2005/08/03/xpath-to-show-the-path-multiple-receivers to show the path (Multiple Receivers)</a> By Shabarish Vijayakumar

>>Q2) Should I Create Multiple Receiver CC For Every Receiver Systems ???

Yes, It is mandatory

Regards

San

Where There is a <a href="https://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.comhttp://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/weblogs?blog=/weblogs/topic/16">blog</a> there is a Way.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

1. You can use Enhanced Receiver Determination and specify the conditions for different receivers in a UDF.

/people/venkataramanan.parameswaran/blog/2006/03/17/illustration-of-enhanced-receiver-determination--sp16

2.Yes create multiple and services and multiple CC under these.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi naga,

check this blog

/people/prateek.shah/blog/2005/06/08/introduction-to-idoc-xi-file-scenario-and-complete-walk-through-for-starters

Regards

biplab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You have to configure multiple File Receiver adapters.

Check this:

-Kavita