cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are there good number of XI related jobs in market ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Are there good number of XI related jobs in market ?

How is Xi doing in market?

Does XI certification has a good recognition in market?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experience is far more important than certification, as far as I am aware.

There are quite a few jobs out there, but the majoirty requires several years experience. Normally with good ABAP/JAVA knowledge or with Basis experience.

I was fortunate to implement XI in my previous company, so did all the installs and first developments, has some training, but have not sat certification. I have now been using XI for almost 3 years...

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

nisarkhan_n
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

there are good number of projects in XI also it depends which company you are plkanning to join and work.....XI certifiacation is good but not to good enough to get a job....experience with certificatino might land you job sooon...still try your luck.....XI market demand all i can say is check job portals you will get the answer

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

SAP-XI is a middleware.It is an Integration platform and Technology just like any other EAI(Enterprise Application Integration).For example TIBCO is a competitor for XI.

A knowledge of both Java and ABAP is required for SAP-XI.

Prospects of XI

Check out this Blog:

/people/sravya.talanki2/blog/2006/12/25/aspirant-to-learn-sap-xiyou-won-the-jackpot-if-you-read-this-part-i

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes !

as compare to others like Biztak , Tibco, WebMethods etc.... XI is more in demand , accpeted by clients due to having some excellent feature like BPM ,E-SOA,ESR Bundles , data format Conversion .etc....

in My opinition during 2.6 year in XI , Project Experice ,always matters compare to certification ,

Thanks!!

Message was edited by:

Abhishek Agrahari