cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Acct Ass Cat in ECC 6.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there!

Am implementing MM in ECC 6.0 and came across the "missing" standard Account Assignment Category for stock/inventory items that is <blank>. It's not in the V_T163K struc/table.

Need help to get this AAC.

Thanks,

Melanie

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

As i know, that in standard, the acc assigment blank is not store in that view, so during PO creation just let the acc.assigment blank(w/o acc assingment).The posting for the material will get from the material master valuation class.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your prompt reply. Yes, I already tested that but failed to complete the PO create transaction as I need to configure the "Profit Center" field selection to make it "display" or "optional." I usually do this setup in the "Maintain Account Assignment Categories" in SPRO.

So since the <blank> std AAC is not found in the struc/table, where and how will i be able to display the Profit Center for that AAC?

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that the profit center field dont appear using blank (w/o) acc assingmnet, you need to use an account assignment ,so during PO creation the acc assingment tab will appear in your PO.the config for acc assginment field selection is in SPROMaterials ManagementPurchasingAccount AssignmentMaintain Account Assignment Categories

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your input. I needed further research/verification on this as I knew that in ECC 5.0, there is still this std <blanks> AAC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ok no problem:) you can close this message first,after your research,you can create a new message again.