Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg:condition origin

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

What is condition origin in condition records ? If we want to chage the condition origin ,what is the path to change it ? It is in table KOMV:KHERK.

Pls give me ur inputs

sash.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

<b>Condition origin</b> in condition records indicates from where the condition originated (for example, whether you entered the condition manually or whether the system determined it automatically).

<b>Condition</b> - Agreement defining prices, surcharges/discounts, tax, and other costs according to the influencing factors selected (such as vendor, customer, customer group, vendor sub-range, material, and service). It remains valid for a specified period

When you define your <b>Pricing procedure</b>, then there are indicators for manual and statistical. If you mark a condition type as manual, then system allows for manual entries at the document level.

Similarly, when you configure the <b>Condition type</b> , you can maintain indicator against "<b>Manual entries</b>" field.

"blank" = No limitation

"A" = Free

"B" = Automatic entry has priority

"C" = Manual entry has priority

"D" = Not possible to process manually.

Based on this configuration, when you create the document, the system first searches for the condition values from the condition records or from any exits defined .If it gets the condition records, then the value is copied into the document condition as "Automatic entry" (<b>here condition origin becomes = automatic</b>)

If it does not get values from condition records, then it asks for manual entries ( for mandatory condition types). If you enter a manual value, then this value gets recorded as an "manual entry. ( Condition origin is = Manual)

I hope this clarifies your doubt.

Regards

former_member1249468
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Can u pls provide me the path for condition origin ?

Thanks &Regards

Sash.