Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BI 7 WAD integrated with Visual Composer

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello gurus!

I need to know how can I add WAD item into VC report? I am using BI 7, and I havent found information about it, only from BW 3.x

Somebody can help me, please???

Thanks a lot for all your help

Best Regards

Lety

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maybe this helps:

<a href="https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/cab252d4-0a01-0010-3984-ee345859dde6">How to Integrate Visual Composer Applications and BEx Web Templates</a>

Regards

Daniel

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello!

Thanks, but, this document doesnt answer my issue... I would like to know, for example, I use Broadcasting function in my WEB template, like bottom, then I want to "add" or "send" this web template to my Visual Composer Report, I know, as the document says, for BW 3.x we must add code, but not says anything regarding BW 7.... Do you know? Somebody has done something similar....

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Visual Composer does not support Information Broadcaster at this point.

You can use the HTML control wihin VC and add a link to the BEx Web template.

former_member364171
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello!

HTML control? sorry, but I dont know how to do it... can you helpme please? Iam working with BI 7

Thanks a lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

Under compose select the HTML view component and assign the WAD template URL to the component.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

As you know VC comes as a integrated part with BI 7.0 and so it comes with its own web compoent. IF you see the VC storyboard, you will find several components like Forms, Charts, dropdown, combos etc. So as such there is no need to use Web items from WAD into VC.

Please correct me if I misunderstood your questions.

Regards

Pankaj