cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Client specific Report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Pls give me some idea how to go about with this requirement.

Its really urgent. This has been a pending issue?.

Can somebody tell me how to capture reasons for the following in a customised report.

1. Quotation issued but not converted into order - Reasons.

2. Order confirmed but delivery not made. - Reasons

3. Delivery made but not put away - No PGI. - Reasons.

4.Delivered but not billed. - Reasons.

At the end of the month if the client takes a report of the open documents I should even get the reasons why they are pending and even the probable date when they would be complete?

regards,

Sharma

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You create a z report based on the need. For example

Order confirmed but delivery not made. - Order Backlog report withe reason tab

Delivery made but not put away - No PGI. - Delivery due report.

You can add an extra field called reasons which can be extracted from the table VBAK.

Thanks

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Vijay,

To get all these things in customised report.you should first ahve them in SAP.

1. Quotation issued but not converted into order - Reasons. Reason can be external also like your competitor might have quoted less price than your company and also other things...

Try if you can maintain all these reason in texts in documents...Ask your ABAP if you could fetch them into reports...Bcause as per my knowledge you cannt fetch data from Ztables...

REWARD if this helps..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ya I know that the standard reports doesnt help out. But, I want to know atleast there is any work around strategy to do this. I have already approached the technical team but they are helpless because the reasons were not been defined anywhere.

So How shall I get it.

Regards,

Sharma

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't think the standard reports can cater to your needs, with the help of ABAP you can do this. Be very much clear on your requirement and approach the technical team, they wll help you out.

Prase