Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Middleware

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am a beginner in CRM middleware.

I have tried an initial load of customizing adapter object from R/3 to CRM. But I couldn't find anything in the outbound or inbound queue of crm. When I used the transaction R3AM1 to monitor the object, the status shows as running. What might be the problem?? Pls help...

I have configured the settings as per the document CR500.

Rgds

Sathar

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Follow the building block C71. before you starting the initial load, make sure you have done all the prerequisites as per that C71 document. You can get all the best practices from <a href="http://help.sap.com/bp_crmv340/CRM_DE/BBLibrary/html/BBLibrary.htm">here</a>

especially check the table CRMCONSUM and CRMRFCPAR

Hope it helps

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Praveen.

I have gone through the block C71 and found that I have done all settings as per the block except for client 000. In the outbound queue of R/3 (SMQ1) the object is found with the status SYSFAIL. But the object is not seen in the outbound queue of CRM.

Regards

Sathar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

did u check the status in XIF Adaptor External Interface? and also check in all

Inbound and out bound Adapters including R3 Adaptor

hope this will helpful

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HIi Sathar,

What is the position of block number is it changing then the load is still running if not 0 then check R/3 -SMQ1.Check table CRMSUBTAB in R/3 .

Regards

Satish Mathala

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sathish,

The block number is not changing and it s still showing 0 and in R/3-crmsubtab table , there is nop entries for the corresponding object.

Rgds

Sathar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Sathar,

Hope there is some problem in customizing adapter object;

Refer SAP NOte:514952

Regards,

Satish Mathala

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Did u checked in SMW01 and SMW02 Also?

Regards

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Yes, checked both transactions. but no bdoc for the particular load.

Rgds

Sathar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

have u checked the outbound queue in ECC? also check if the Transaction SMOHQUEUE in CRM is showing no backlog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

have u checked the outbound queue in ECC? also check if the Transaction SMOHQUEUE in CRM is showing no backlog.

Yes, but no corresponding queue is found in ecc.

Transaction SMOHQUEUE in CRM is showing no backlog. The queues listed in this traction are shown as released. But status of queue demon is showing as running.

Rgds

Sathar

Former Member
0 Kudos

hello,

i did'nt get your point regarding no corresponding queue in ECC.

by outbound queue in ECC i meant transaction SMQ1.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Dipanshu,

By corresponding queue i meant the queue in SMQ1 starting with R3AI (Since i have done an initial load using the customizing adapter object DNL_CUST_ADDR).

Regds,

Sathar RA