Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI for f-04 transaction

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am using a bapi ( BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST ) for transaction f-04, posting and clear. But here only posting is happening, i.e after the execution only the table BSIS (Accounting: Secondary Index for G/L Accounts) is getting updated and clearing is not happening i.e the table BSEG (Accounting: Secondary Index for G/L Accounts (Cleared Items) ) is not getting updated.

Is there is any other BAPI that I can use for my requirement or I should go with BDC.

Thanks

S. Sudagar

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_REV_POST .

for billing

BAPI_ACC_BILLING_REV_POST

check with these two..also see for any option for transfer posting with clearing field..

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_REV_POST .

for billing

BAPI_ACC_BILLING_REV_POST

check with these two..also see for any option for transfer posting with clearing field..

0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Madan,

In transaction f-04, Transfer posting with clearing option is available, is there is any parameter in the bapi "BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST" to mention this option?

Thanks

S. Sudagar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Funny - a similar question was posed earlier:

My suggestion there was to look at the POSTING_INTERFACE_CLEARING function and the documentation around it - if suitable, you may need to write a bit of a "wrapper" function around it so you can have it RFC enabled (if that's what you need).

Jonathan