cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit memo with ref to billing document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All ,

i am facing a problem while creating a credit memo request with reference to the billing document .

Actully there is a seperate pricing procedure maintained for the credit memo and billing doc , but while creating the credit memo w.r t bolling doc ,, the pricing procedure of the billing document is getting copied .

pls help to get out of this prob .

Thanks n regards

satish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Goto VTAF (copy control for Billing Document to Sales Document) and select your document types and then check pricing type ...B, (carryout new pricing)...

Please check with this...

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Ravi,

I have done the settings as suggested by you . It is not working .I mean it is not determining a different pricing procedure in the credit memo request document . It is showing me the pricing procedure of Billing document .

Thanks

MKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1.What is the Doc Pricing Procedure for Billing type for Credit Memo?

2. It should be different of that Order Type else it will pick up the same pricing procedure as the Pricing Procedure Determination will determine the same.

3.Try to differentiate in the billing type for credit memo and then create a new determination for Pricing Procedure.

Hope this helps.

Thanks

Krishna.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Plz check the copy control settings of pricing type of VTFA.

Thanks and Regards

Srinath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sri Nath,

VTFA is Tcode for Copy Control from Sales Doc to Bill Doc . We have to do settings in VTAF . Kindly suggest some solution . Desparately need .

Thanks

MKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Please checkout the Documentary Pricing Procedure you have maintained for the Order Type: CR (Credit Memo Request). If you have maintained the same Pricing Procedure for Standard Sale (the Billing Document-F2) and for Credit Memo, the Pricing will be that of the Billing Document (Checkout OVKK for the Pricing Procedure being determined for your Sales Area and the Cust/Documentary pricing Procedure combination.

Regards

Ramana ND

PS: I assume you have taken care of the Copy Control in VTAF. You can always verify the standard settings in VTAF for the F2-CR Document types

Manoj_Mahajan78
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Satish,

Go to Copy Control VTFF/VTAF and Items- Pricing type shd be B (carry out new pricing)

REWARD IF this helps..

Regds

MM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

check for the pricing procedure assignment. check for the document pricing procedure in the assignment.

Prase

Former Member
0 Kudos

It will copied from Billing document as per the copy control settings.

Goto Copy control VTFF select your Credit memo type as Target and Billing type as source.

Go to Item Details Change the Pricing type to B - Carry out new pricing..

This will resolve your problem..

Reward if helpfull.

Muthupandiyan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I habe already done these settings ,,,bt it is not hapening ...still the pricing procedure of the billling doc is being copied ..

Regards

Satish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I am facing the same problem in my project , kindly help me . It is very urgent .

Thanks

MKS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

check in copy control T.code Vtaf u can get the answer