cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP CRM Vs other CRMs

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi can any one tell me the exact difference between SAP CRM and other CRMs like siebel CRM,peoplesoft crm etc, How SAP CRM is suitable for organizations?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI babu

companies who already Implemented SAP R3 for their business will go for SAP CRM, generally they don't prefer legacy systems or other crm in order to maintain Unique SAP Environment, those who not Implented SAP R3 they will estimate the

cost for Each CRM Implementation for SAP CRM 2 Crores Siebel 50 lacs, other crm:20 lacs like that they will analyse and choose the which is best suitable CRM product so that they can afford and also will meet their business requirement, small companies generally won't prefer sap bcoz of high cost in Installation , machines, manpower cost, Implementation time factor is high anbd no of resources available for that crm in the market CRM Business Analysis, BFSL domain and other who r not having physical product also to go for other crm.

Reward if helpful

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Basically all CRM's follows Same theory and concepts from lead stage to service contract the concepts won't change for CRM to Another CRM , only screens and configuration and Implemetation Guide changes, where as if you take siebel CRM

it's more into Technical side , very less scope for the Epople with Functional knowldge, delas with servers,data migration you need to know Vb scrpting Oracle also for Siebel, also you must have some technical knowledge , you also can be Siebel Functional called as Siebel Business Analysts , but very few like out of 100

4 may bethere hardly as business analysts, in sap crm scenario as this involves

long implementation process they need technical consultants , functional consultants separately, in siebel u must be technofunctional , but in Sap need not be,even oracle crm also u must be technonfunctional with oracle sql, pl sql and functional knowledge,People soft also techno functional with oracle , any scrpting language,but only sap crm allows you to prove your functional skills this iam saying by exp i worked on both crm/s siebel and sap siebel for 2 years sap into 3 years and now continuing,other crm's i have theoritical knowledge,Microsoft is liitle but user friendly but also needs technical skills,Product is CRM it may belongs to any company it may be a SAp, Siebel , Oracle, i think it's helpful

don't forget to give points

Venkat

Former Member
0 Kudos

thanks for your earlier reply

Former Member
0 Kudos

Plz reward with Points