cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ordering party could not be determined

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SRM gurus,

We are working on SRM 5.5/ ECC 6.0. Many times during Preq transfer from ECC to SRM, Preqs get stuck with message:

Ordering party could not be determined

I have seen this issue being raised earlier, and in most cases, seems folks have resolved it by fixing the org structure. Can you suggest what org structure need to be looked at?

Thanks

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

There seems to be some problem with the RFC user assignement in the SRM Org structure.Please check whether you have assigned the RFC user under the Local Pur Org/Grp in SRM.Also the RFC user should have SAP_ALL profile.

Please see the foll threads for more details on the settings:

BR,

Disha.

<b>Pls reward points for useful answers.</b>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

It looks as if you are using PDP scenario. Some of the observations which may help you in resolving the issue :

1. As you are using PDP scenario, the Channel attributes and the entries play a key role and also the ALE user. Check whether the ALE user is working fine or not.The ALE user should be assigned to the channel.

2. Check the channel attributes to ensure that all the attributes are properly maintained.

3. Check whether the channel I.D is maintained in the "Position" column of the P.Group concerned.

Please get back to me after checking these settings as it is difficult to pin point at this stage to exactly what is causing the problem.

Rgds,

Teja