cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create iview for Adobe interactive form

Former Member
0 Kudos

First, I know nothing about Adobe interacive forms or web dynpros. I'm also new to Netweaver 2004s. My portal is deployed on epdev01.mydomain.com. I've been given the following URL for which I'm to create an iview. About all I know about this is that this is my CRM port on this server.

http://sapapdev01.mydomain.com:8052/sap/bc/webdynpro/sap/zapp04

If I do it as an URL iview, I have to update the URL between my DEV, QAS, and PRD portals. Is there a better approach? Given that the ADS server resides on the CRM server, which is not my portal server, I assume that a web dynpro iview is not the solution.

All suggestions are appreciated, and I'll certainly award points for the solution. Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the quick response, but I need a little more detail. My CRM system is defined in my portal landscape. ADS is on the same box as CRM. I actually tried the SAP Webdynpro iview template, but I don't know what values to use, in particular, the Namespace. Is that something that can be gleaned from the URL?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The SAP Webdynpro iview template will work only if you have created a webdynpro application and hosted into the portal server.

We have something called NWDS(Netweaver Developer Studio) where we create webdynpro applications and then host them onto the portal. That webdynpro application should connect to your Adobe forms.

Using a URL will not help. since the adobe form application needs to be designed first.

hope this helps!

Regards

Atul Shrivastava

PS: Award points for helpful answer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Your adobe forms need to be designed first using Webdynpro.

then you can host that webdynpro application using the SAP Webdynpro iview.

Your adobe server may reside at the CRM server. However the portal should be connected to the CRM Server as well as Adobe server( I am hoping you are using CRM as the backend server).

Hope this helps!

Regards,

Atul Shrivastava