cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web service to mail

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

My requirement is webservice to mail adapter.

I have configured a web service on the receiver's side before.

Now, I need to execute a webservice in every 10 minutes and send an email.

please refer me to any document detailing how to execute a webservice in every 10 minutes.

thnx

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If this is the case, use Sender Soap Adapter and Mail Receiver adapter.

and for scheduling

Refer to my answer for detailed description

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

have a look on this also

XI Mail Adapter: An approach for sending emails with attachment with help of Java mapping

/people/stefan.grube/blog/2007/04/17/xi-mail-adapter-an-approach-for-sending-emails-with-attachment-with-help-of-java-mapping

Thanks !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sabbir

you will have to import a WSDL for sending mails. This WSDL is available on SAP Marketplace and it will have all details like from, to subject,and content. To get this WSDL just check this link,

https://websmp205.sap-ag.de/~sapidb/012006153200000361852004E/ximail30_xsd.txt

Just do the mapping of the respective fields and the information mapped to the content field will be passed as the content of the mail.

Mail Adapter (XI) - how to implement dynamic mail address

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/03/07/mail-adapter-xi--how-to-implement-dynamic-mail-address

HTML e-mails from the receiver mail adapter ?

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/11/23/xi-html-e-mails-from-the-receiver-mail-adapter

Sender mail adapter

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/12/18/xi-sender-mail-adapter--payloadswapbean--step-by-step

Thanks !!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you give more details on what kind of a webservice is it? If it is a BAPI exposed as a webservice then i think you can schedule a job in R/3 which will trigger the BAPI every 10 minutes.

Regards,

Sudheer.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sudheer,

This is a web service deployed in SAP WAS. It is not a BAPI.

Thank you.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think you can write a report that will consume that webservice and schedule the report to run after every 10 minutes.

Regards,

Sudheer.