cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Factory Calendar to prevent delivery on a non-working day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

You may have already come across this problem and hence requesting your inputs on the same.

I'm able to create a delivery for a sales order on a week-end even though they happen to be 'non-working days' in my Factory Calendar. I have gone through the search forum and the 2 things that most of them said was to attach the Factory Calendar (having Sat and Sun as non-working days) to the Plant and Shipping Point, which I have already done, inspite of which I'm able to create a delivery for a schedule line date which falls on a non-working day.

My business scenario requires that even though a Sales Order may be created on a non-working day, the delivery should only be possible on the next working day, even if stock is available on those non-working days.

Your thoughts/suggestions/ideas would be useful.

Regards,

Shripad

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shripad,

In Customer Master, General Data , We have Unloading Points Option. There we can opt for the delivery to the cutomer.

Then we can stop delivery for that day.

Award points if it adds information.

Thanks

Mohan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mohan

We donot intend to make it specific for a customer, it has to be across the board for all customers.

Regards,

Shripad

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

try to take help of your abaper to implement the user exit " USEREXIT_SAVE_DOCUMENT" at the delivery level. this will trigger while saving the document and here you check as the per the required calender. If it is a holiday give an error message telling its an holiday and a delivery can be created only on the next working day.

Thanks

sadhu kishore

former_member182805
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi doing this causes the system to display a warning message: No goods accepted on &1. The next possible date is: &2

The system does not stop the user from continuing with the weekend or public holiday as the delivery date. Is there any way to prevent the system from accepting a delivery date on a weekend or public holiday

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem was that there is a Factory Calendar at the Sales Org and which has precedence over the ones present in Plant and Shipping point.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shripad

Factory calendar is not justr maintained at shipping point or plant or customer master but also at sales organization level. It is also maintained for route

So try to check the settings of factory calendar at all these levels

Regards

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sripad,

Pls. check the unloading point of customer in customer master(calender assigned to unloading point) and check the goods receiving hours.

Hope this helps. Still the issue persists, revert to me.

Thanks & Regards,

Pathanjali Bhat

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pathanjali,

We donot intend to make it specific for a customer, it has to be across the board for all customers.

Regards,

Shripad