Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

company address inconsistency problem when using tr.code SU01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Company Adress inconsistencey with transaction code SU01

Posted: Oct 18, 2007 2:02 AM Reply E-mail this post

Hello Friends

I have created a new user and am trying to assign roles.

However, when I login as Administrator and give SU01 and try to open the new 'USER', it gives an error message that Company Adress info is not complete.

However, when I go to company adress tab and try to select mandatory fields like Country, Region etc., I can't select anything from the drop down list, since it is empty. It wont let me add anything manually.

Could some one please let me know what to do with this issue. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks

Ram

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member256962
Participant
0 Kudos

Company address should have been maintained while creating a new domain(STMS) after installation.If someone would have skipped there,you get the error normally as you said.

Please reconfigure you domain properly with the correct company address

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot guys.

Actually, this is a new installation and I was recently certified in XI. Added to this we don't have an admin (Basis guy) and I am all in all :-). Learning with the help of docs and SAP gurus like you on SDN.

Thanks for all the feedback and I appreciate it a lot.

Ram

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

completely deleted this user account and copied the same from another existing account which solved the problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Ram,

Is it a completely new installation/client without any customizing ?

Regards.

Ruchit

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes, this is a new installation and we are just creating everything from scratch

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Please ask your functional folks to help ypu. For this go to SPRO transaction. Select SAP regerence IMG. Then navigate in this manner:

General setting->Set countires->Define countires. Define your countires here. You can also find a node for Insert regions.

Ask some one from functional team to assist you.

Regards.

Ruchit.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

Is the default company address maintained in SUCOMP. If not please maintain it and then try going to SU01 and open the 'new user'.

Cheers!

Bidwan