cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Sales blue print doc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Iam asked to prepare a blue print document on Sales (incude opportunity management),iam newly joined,can anybody send me a model copy of blueprint on sales.

Regards

Vikram

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Vikram along with Rekha's documentation add this scenario of system Documentation, System Documentation is also part of Blue print.Blue Prints of any company are strictly confidential as it shows client's bsuiness Process and

channels, it will not be distributed along the net and make available to everybody online

Regards

Venkat

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thanks for adding the content

I had forgotten that

Regards

Rekha Dadwal

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Rekha can you give u r email id i have few doubts on CRM?so that I can post my questions to u rmail id directly

Regards

Venkat

rekhadadwal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vikram,

Business Blue Printing is done in two phases

1. As-Is Process

2. To-Be Process

For the As-Is process documentation, you are suppose to gather the following information

1. Organizational Structure

2. Business Flow

3. Current legacy system if any

For the To-Be Process Document

The information required to be captured in the BBP doc are

1. The proposed Org Structure (in consultantion with FI)

2. The proposed business process flow in the system

(including the transaction types, item categories, actions, partner procedures etc.)

3. The Master Data

4. The Gaps in the business flow in the system (like the processes that cant be done in the system, the manual processes)

5. The enhancements list (need to be detailed in the Functional Specifications document)

Also remember that the BBP doc structure varies from Project to Project and Company to Company. First check up with your company the format that needs to be followed. You can get it from the company's quality site.

Hope this would help.

Regards,

Rekha Dadwal

<b>You gain a point for every point that you reward. So reward helpful answers generously</b>