cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic Vendor Evaluation for main criteria - INVOICE

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can anybody tell me whether we can evaluate the Vendor automatically for the following

Main Criteria - INVOICE

Sub Criteria - Quantity Variance and Price Variance

I have observed that in standard SAP, we cannot evaluate automatically for the above criteria. I just want to confirm whether i am correct or not.

Please help me out if i am wrong.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think that it can be automatically calculate, from the Subcriteria scoring method, you can use Scoring method : E and F.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi W1n,

I have already observed them but i see that they are not Automatic. Methods 2-9, A and B are automatic, 1 is semi automatic and for C,D,E,F it is not mentioned that they are automatic. I appreciate if you could you give your feedback on this.

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear SK,

Yes, you're correct, its semi automatic, so it means that system will able to calculate the score if you set the scoring method E and F, and also you can overwrite the value during process VE.As the config guide you need to activate the the VE for IV per comp code and valuation rule, so in my perception :semi aumatic means that sytem can calculate the score and also with manual intervention.The same applied to ESM,you can read the guide , even it semi automatic, but the system have a formula to scoring the vendor for that criteria.Sorry i haven't test for this IV criteria.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi W1n,

Thanks for your feedback.