Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

how take off the attachment of email in SRM 5

Julio_Tavares
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi SRM friends,

I'm using the SRM 5 and when ever purchaser accept the bid, an email will go to the bidder and I already changed the body layout by the SMARTFORM BBP_CHANGE_SF_BID, and now, I want to take off the pdf attached on this email. I tried put a blank parameter in PDF output form name using BADI BBP_OUTPUT_CHANGE_SF in this "event", but don't worked.

So, somebody know how can I take off the attachments for the mails sent for bidder?

Thanks in advance.

Julio Tavares

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

khan_voyalpadusman
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

from your requirement , i understand that.

1) you want just mail to be send with the content.

2) you dont want the PDF document to be send?

unfortunately with this badi , it is only possible to change the output that is send out in the smart form , but it is not possible to stop the smart form from being send out.

if you want that , you should not use the output type as e-mail , if you use e-mail as output type , system will send pdf document.

Julio_Tavares
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Khan,

What I want is that email still be sent but without any attach. Like you said, by this BADI I can change, in runtime, the smartform name from where will be generated the attach, but not remove it. If I do it, the transaction SLG1 show me a error, and none message is send to SOST.

So, I want the mail be send, but with none document attached.

Do you have more any idea?

Thanks in advance.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Julio_Tavares
Explorer
0 Kudos

So anybody know how can I remove the attach documents from mail messages?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

See related link ->

I am not sure... But I think, You cannot remove the ATTACHMENT link for a particular screen ONLY.

<u>Disable document attachment</u>

This is because you can only remove this link by modifying the ITS service BBP_PDH_TEXT( template SAPLBBP_PDH_TEXT_100) but this will be affecting all the screens (SC,PO..etc)where this attachment functinality is used.

Also this BADI will not be useful for removing the attachment section.

<u>Refer to the following pointers for more alternative solutions/workarounds -> </u>

Do let me know.

Regards

- Atul