cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Residual order plan not calculated, in Object Currency for report 12KST1C

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody,

I have a question related to PS report painter Costs reports.

I have created a form by copying the 12KST1C standard form, and I needed to create it, in order to change it and display the data (Costs, actual, commitment and so on) in <b>Object currency</b>, instead of CO Area Currency.

The CO Area currency is USD and I need the reports in ARS (Argentinean Pesos)since the project objects (WBS elements, activities, etc) are in ARS too and I do not want to make a currency convertion to a specific date.

So I created the Z12KST1C and change the ratios of the columns to Object Currency.

The problem is that the Remaining order plan or Residual Order plan column, which is calculated at the runtime of the report is not showing any amount, while when I run the report in CO Area currency it shows the amount OK.

I would like to know if that column (Residual Order plan) is only calculated in CO Area currency, or If I have to make adjustements to my form. Any ideas???

I have read several SAP notes like 668240 (2 F) but I still do not see that amount calculated in Object currency.

Thanks in advance

Kind regards

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Pablo,

You can try by applying the SAP note <b>874895</b>, That note fix the problem you are having with the PS reports. Hope this help.

Thanks and regards

Alejandro

Former Member
0 Kudos

It really worked fine. Thanks a lot for your response to this issue.

Kind regards

Pablo

Answers (0)