cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform is not getting activated in QA?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have made changes to invoice Smartform in devlopment and transported to QA. But a client copy has been done from Production to QA and the invoice was showing an error in QA. The error is “Link Y99CM_INVOICE in client QA contains errors. No target application form was found. The link refers to client PRD.”

I have re-transported the invoice smartform and application form to QA, but the request ended with errors. The error is "Application form cannot be activated, it is defective". "Errors occured during post-handling EFG_FORM_AFTER_IMPORT_METHOD for EFOM L"

"the errors affect the following components: CA-GTF-PWB (Print workbench)".

i have checked the smartform in QA, the changes have not been affected the form and it is showing inactive. I have transported all the includes of smartform and application form separetely, but all the requests ended with same error.

Kindly, can anyone suggest me solution.

Thanks,

Pawan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Check the assignment of the Smartform in NACE tcode against the Output type or goto V/40 tcode and enter the application as V3 and select the Output type and check the processing routines

this is a customizing request which has to be transported or done in that system with the correct smartform name

Regards

Anji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anji,

thanks for your mail. But this is problem is occuring in Industry solution- Higher education moduel, not in general SD or MM. We have different setting where we configure the smartform.

I suppose the settings is fine, can you guide in technical point. I think this is something to do with Print workbench CA-GTF-PWB component.

User is able to take print of this smartform from Tcode, but the smartform is inactive, though i transported only smartform its status is not changing to Active.

Kindly help me.

Thanks,

Pawan

Message was edited by:

pavan kumar