cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

e-Filing GB using XI

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am looking for a document which will explain more details about the integration scenario for e-Filing GB with SAP XI.

Is there any architecture document which will explain the XI scenarios for e-Filing inbound & outbound interface for GB ?

Please let me know what are the things need to keep in mind while implementing this.

Regards,

Reddy

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry ,

Thanks for the reply .

I have this document with me . It is not giving any idea about what are the communication channels it will use .

Please provide some idea about the details of XI architecture in this scenarion.

Regards,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look at Stage 4 - page 18 onwards

You are importing the content from Integration repository to the Integration directory and creating the three business services.

You then create the SM59 connections to the Government Gateway (page 23 onwards).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Barry ,

It is refereing the steps need to be done. I am more specific about the adapters it is going to use ( mentioned looking for communication channels in my last post ).

To my knowledge it uses ABAP proxy at one SAP R/3 end and HTTP adapter at other end . Looking for some confirmation on this.

Regards

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nanda,

I am working on HMRC inbound and outbound interface. I think you already have the experience in HMRC .

would you please help me in configuring PI.

Thanks & Regards,

Kiran.

Answers (0)