cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bpm steps To Combine 2 scenarios to send one message first

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have two scenarios (Both are JDBC --> Idoc scenarios, one is to create Pick Confirmation Idoc and another one is to create Goods Movement Idoc) working fine most of the times. But sometimes Pick Confirmation Idocs getting created first instead of Goods Movement Idocs., even though we are controlling which to pick up first from the JDBC poll interval.

If we want to combine these both scenarios in to BPM and send Good Movements first, what would be the steps in BPM?

Or is there any other way to send/create Goods Movement Idoc first even when both are polled same time from the Data base?

Thx

N@v!n

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

i would say the most certain solution to this should take into consideration the receiver system,not just the sender or XI system,what you can do is ,send Good movement to IDOC first,after that get the acknowledgement from R/3 ,now when u send Pick confirmation use this acknowledgement to make sure that good movement has already reached R/3.

you need to have one common field which will correlate the good movement with Pick confirmation,this will make sure that you are pairing up correct combinations and Goods movement and Pick confirmation.

there might be other solutions too,this is just what i have in mind right now:)

thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can I use either SerializeOneTrigger or SerializeMultipleTrigger to do the same?

Thx

N@v!n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey

sorry but i m not aware of SerializeOneTrigger or SerializeMultipleTrigger

Thanx

Aamir

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Is there any common field which determines the identifies the relation between Pick Confirmation Idoc and Goods Movement Idoc ?

You can have 2 receiver steps to get the data from JDBC adapters.You can stope the process until both the records are collected. Based on both the IDOc related data is picked you can place a wait step in the process of the Pick confirmation IDOC and process the data.

Regards,

Reddy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please advise on BPM steps to send particular message first.

Thx

N@v!n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

New to BPM

/people/krishna.moorthyp/blog/2005/06/09/walkthrough-with-bpm

check tht blog...

Regards,

Sushil..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sushil,

Appreciate the link for weblog. If you know particular steps to follow in my scenario that would be great.

Thx

N@v!n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

You can collect both the JDBC messages using this Collect & merge Pattern provided by SAP . In this process you can check the correct sequence of activities and can place required wait steps in the process of IDOC process.

Please see the link below -

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/0e/56373f7853494fe10000000a114084/frameset.htm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reddy,

I dont need to collect JDBC messages. When I poll the sender JDBC adapter..it will pick multiple records in single message. I just need to receive botht the Goods Movement and Pick Confirmation messages into BPM and send the Goods Movements message first. No mapping with in BPM. Please advise on steps.

Thx

N@v!n

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Navin,

Are you going to get both messaages in a single JDBC send call ?

Cheers,

Reddy