Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 report after WBS settlement to AUC

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all

I am doing WBS settlement to AUC thr CJ88. Suppose actual cost on WBS is 100 rs.

CJI3 report shows the balance to be settled to AUC. Now It is showing 100 rs balance. I carry out settlement to AUC.

Even though settlement has taken place to AUC, CJI3 is showing that there is balance of 100 rs (Statistical cost element with value type 11).

Now if I define the final fixed assets number and run the full settlement, the balance in CJI3 is seen as zero.

But after doing settlement to AUC, WBS cost should be zero. otherwise, it is a misleading in report CJI3 and also in report S_ALR_87013558, because wbs cost then gets doubled (100+100 st'cal) because of this statistical posting and then it is misleading figure till we do the final full settlement.

Can we restrict the statistical cost element to not take part in CJI3 (CO reporting)?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

Any suggestions on this issue...

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Madhu,

I have faced similar situation as well. All line item reports pull all postings include statistical ones.

Have you tried to exclude the statistical CE from the report selection and run the report? You can also exclude the statistical CE using the filter function on the output screen.

Thanks,

PJ

former_member219195
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Philip,

Ya, I know to filter out the Statistical cost element from CJI3. but problem is not only in CJi3 report where we can set filter for Statistical cost element but it affects our other PS reporting such as actual cost in S_ALR_87013358 whr actual cost gets doubled because of this CE.

so we need to completely avoid this CE from CO reporting.

mahesh_madhavan
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Do you remember how you solved this reporting issue? Is it by using value categories?

Could please explain as I'm facing the same issue?

Thanks,

Mahesh